6pm until late. Wednesday, 22 June 2016 Excel, London
The Professional Clothing Awards 2016
ENTER ONLINE TODAY to be in with a chance of winning one of these much-coveted awards!
- The Professional Clothing Awards have been established to recognise the international uniform supply chain and reward exceptional workwear, corporate clothing and PPE from around the world. After a fantastic event in 2014, which was SOLD OUT, the PCA is back and will be held in the nation’s capital at the prestigious venue ExCel London.
- The awards will cover all facets of the working garment industry from Business Manager Awards, PPE Innovation Awards, Supplier, Manufacturer and Distributor Awards and Industry Recognition Awards. 2016 also sees the return of 'Project 20/20', our quest to shine a light on young designers looking to make their mark on the professional clothing industry.
- Nominations are now open across all the categories: please visit our online portal to begin your application process. If you would like to put forward your company or an individual for an award, make sure you enter online now.
- The winners will receive a prestigious handcrafted crystal trophy. A win at the Professional Clothing Awards will raise your company profile amongst industry peers at one of the most well attended industry events of the year.
- Applicants will be asked to fill in a series of questions and submit a picture or physical sample of the product/s they are entering to win an award.
- Please note all physical sample which need to be returned to the applicant must be picked up by the company submitting the entry.
- Nominations close on 13th May 2016, with judging to take place on 19th May 2016.
- Entries will be judged on their practical benefits to the user, the supply chain and the environment by a panel of independent industry experts
GALA AWARD TICKETS NOW ON SALE!
- The winners of the Professional Clothing Awards will be announced at a spectacular gala dinner and dance at the Professional Clothing Awards on Wednesday 22nd June 2016 ExCeL, London.
- For more information and the events contact our sales team – Tickets and Sponsorship Opportunities
- Connor Charles
- Cassius Anderson
- Tel: +44 (0) 1908 658890
- Please send your Physical samples to:
FAO: Yvette Ashby
Professional Clothing Awards
South House 3A
Suite 4, Bond Estate
Bond Avenue, Bletchley
Milton Keynes, MK1 1SW